Illinois High School All Star Games HS Girls All Star Game at 12:30 (warm up at noon) HS Boys All Star Game at 1:45 (warm up at 1:30)
An Age Group Clinic is being sponsored by Illinois Water Polo & Stevenson HS prior to the All Star Games from 9:30 to 12 pm noon at the Stevenson High School Aquatic Center.
• This clinic is for girls and boys in 8th grade and under (ages 6 to 14)
• All clinic participants can watch the All Star games
• Registration Link: https://stevenson.revtrak.net/r3#/v/Water-Polo-Age-GroupClinic-060219-Registration
• Questions? Call or email
• Head Girls’ Water Polo Coach, Jeff Wimer at 847-8338767 email@example.com
• Head Boys’ Water Polo Coach, Sean Wimer at 847602-2273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Info: Glenbrook district 225 is proud to partner with University of the Pacific Head Coach, James Graham, this summer 2019 to bring you the Glenbrook Water Polo Camp! The camp will be held at the GBS pool. The focus of the program will be in-water instruction on the fundamentals of the game. Fundamental passing, shooting, team and individual defense along with tactical discipline and individual aspects of the game will be discussed. There will also be position specific training for Drivers, Shooters, Goalies & 2 Meter Offense & Defense. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the the top coaches in the country.
The Chicago Water Polo Showcase is entering its 12th year of existence. The goal of the clinic is to introduce Midwest area athletes to the college-level instruction from current NCAA and National Team Coaches, while also educating athletes on what it takes to be recruited and successful at the college level. Athletes must be entering at minimum their 10th Grade year in high school and be prepared for rigorous college-level instruction. Athletes will receive position-specific training for: Goalies, Centers, Defenders, and Attackers.
Athletes will also be given the opportunity to learn about the college recruiting process in a classroom setting and be evaluated by a diverse group of college coaches; including Divisions 1, 2, and 3.
Register here at USAWP (All Membership levels accepted).
Staff (Click on name for Coach Bio)
Camp Director: John Abdou – Former UCSB, Bucknell and National Team Coach
(Local Coaches Tim Daniel – NWC and Miguel Figueras – SLAP also in attendance)
* Past College representatives include: Brown, Pomona-Pitzer, Indiana, Cal Baptist, Monmouth, Connecticut College.
* All local high school and club coaches invited to attend and observe camp.
Saturday June 22, 2019
* Girls at Hoffman Estates High School and Boys at Conant High School
10:00-10:30 am – Registration
10:30 am – 12:30 pm – Skills & Drills
Lunch – Athletes on their own
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Training
Sunday June 23, 2019
* All Scrimmages at Conant High School
9:00 am – 11:30 am Girls Scrimmage
11:00 am – 1:30 pm Boys Scrimmage
College Water Polo Talk 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm
1). This camp is open to any and all entrants. The camp is designed to help facilitate the recruiting process for high school aged athletes in the Midwest. 2). Drugs, alchohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp. 3). For your safety and benefit, we recommend that you choose a camp that fits your particular skills and level of development.