This water polo clinic is designed to kick off summer water polo! We will have a 40 min motivational talk from Coach Hill about what it means to THEM (athlete) to be a water polo player. The talk is designed to inspire commitment and renew love of the game. After the talk, the athletes will have 3.5 hours of pool time (with some breaks). They go through a unique warm up, work ball skills and shooting, run counter attack drills and finish up with scrimmages.
Additional information available at http://wswpc.com/clinics.html
Illinois High School
All Star Games
Age Group Clinic
Sunday, June 3rd
Illinois High School All Star Games
HS Girls All Star Game at 12:30 (warm up at noon)
HS Boys All Star Game at 1:45 (warm up at 1:30)
An Age Group Clinic is being sponsored by Illinois Water Polo & Stevenson HS prior to the All Star Games from 9:30 to 12 pm noon at the Stevenson High School Aquatic Center.
- This clinic is for girls and boys in 8th grade and under (ages 6 to 14)
- All clinic participants will get free admission into the All Star games
- Payment and Registration Link:
- Cost will be $25 for the clinic
- Questions? Call or email
- Head Girls’ Water Polo Coach, Jeff Wimer at 847-833-8767 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Boys’ Water Polo Coach, Sean Wimer at 847-602-2273 email@example.com
Clinic and afternoon social is complementary with you team’s entry into the summer league.
NWC Water Polo club will be hosting the 2018 Chicago Showcase. This showcase is ideal for players headed into their Junior and Senior year of high school. In addition to in the water instruction there will be a seminar on college recruiting. We typically have 4 college coaches running the camp, and another 8-10 in attendance.
Click here to register for the event.