Illinois Water Polo (IWP) is a State and Federal not-for-profit 501(c)3 volunteer organization founded to support the development of water polo here in Illinois.
Annually, IWP seeks your tax deductible contribution to support Illinois water polo athletes, coaches and referee development. IWP is the sponsoring organization that assists and provides administrative services for our water polo community during the course of the calendar year. We are proud of the traditions and support from the past and look forward to building for the future…
Our Mission Statement is simple:
growth of water polo here in Illinois”
The IWP slate of volunteers and committee representatives in partnership with our corporate and individual sponsors have organized and provided guidance for many annual activities that support our water polo community including:
- High School and Club Coaches’ League Meetings
- Coaches, Athletes and Referees Development Camps and Clinics
- Local, Regional, National and International Tournament Organization and Sponsorship
- Illinois High School Association Boys and Girls Sectional and State Championship Series
- The High School All State and Hall of Fame Awards Banquet
- Top 40 Illinois All-State Boys and Girls All-Star Game
- Fall Age Group 14U and 11U Illinois and USWP National Championships
- High School Boys and Girls Summer, Fall Boys and Winter Girls Leagues
- Web site information updates and email notifications
To help support these exciting events and activities, the Midwest Water Polo and Aquatics Association, doing business as Illinois Water Polo as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, seeks your generous tax deductible and in-kind contributions via mailed checks payable to:
“Illinois Water Polo”
ATTN: Kyle Perry
505 Washington Blvd. Oak Park, IL 60302
Zumo is currently running a fundraiser for Illinois Water Polo. Illinois Water Polo will receive $10 for every Illinois Water Polo towel purchased from Zumo’s website. Click here to view the towels!
Thank you for your continued support of Illinois Water Polo.
Should you have any questions, Contact Us.